Friday, March 14, 2008

Masters List Update: March 28

Since I have something to cross off the list, and since some of my due dates (not to be confused with my sister's due date) have changed, here's an update:

Class 1 - TOB
>6 journal entries - done! (just need to proof them)
>one 12 page research paper - topic: Part 1: The Adequate Anthropology of the TOB. Part 2: I have to figure that out this weekend
Class 2 - TOB Independant Study
>one 12 page research paper comparing and relating the writtings of St. Teresa of Avila to John Paul II's writing on the Theology of the Body
All of the TOB work must be in the mail to my prof by April 14th so that he can grade it and get my credits in to transfer by April 25.

Class 3 - Catechesis of Adults - Duquesne
1. Take home essay 1 (6 pages) - DONE! (completely)
2. Take home essay 2 (6 pages)
- DONE! (completely)
3. Adult Faith Formation Learning Project (due April 8)
a. attend 4 adult faith formation session- DONE!
b. create 4 journals
c. 8 page paper
4. Resource Review (2-3 pages) (due April 22)

Ok I better get to work. Now you know why you haven't seen me in a while.

No comments: