Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter 08

This is the first year that I've been in Texas for Easter. I had heard of the San Fernando Passion play from one of my professors and I was excited to see it for myself. See my post on "Passing On The Passion" for pictures and thoughts (coming soon...er or later).

Being with my family and sitting in the sun gave me a much needed break from my rainy days in the library. I loved spending time with Melissa and Daniel even though the time was brief. I so appreciate being able to go from "hello to deep" in 2.5 seconds.
Zoe and I had some quality big sister time. I explained to her that when the baby cries that he or she is hungry or has a wet diaper. Either that or they are trying to blame you for something that you didn't do. I told her that whatever the case the appropriate action is to run and hide.

We also had a great time walking like giaraffs, doggies, hoursies and flying like birdies. We played the harmonica and read books. Ah the imagination is such a wonderful place. I hope to visit there often.
















Two of the coolest things about this trip were watching Zoe eat her first (and second) chocolate.
And watching her run for the first time (my first not hers). We would run and giggle at the joy of "racing".

No comments: