Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Master List: February 8th

I keep trying to keep track in my head of all of the assignments that I have to complete to graduate. I'll put them here to help me remember, AND to cross things off of the list!
Class 1 - TOB
6 journal entries -
three done 3 to go!
one 12 page research paper - topic undetermined
Class 2 - TOB Independant Study
one 12 page research paper comparing and relating the writtings of St. Teresa of Avila to John Paul II's writing on the Theology of the Body
Class 3 - Catechesis of Adults - Duquesne
1. Take home essay 1 (6 pages) - DONE!
2. Take home essay 2
3. Adult Faith Formation Learning Project
a. attend 4 adult faith formation session
b. create 4 journals
c. 8 page paper
4. Resource Review (4 pages)

Ok I can't look at it anymore, I have to have it ALL done by end of April. I have to go lay down now, I'm not feeling so well.

No comments: