Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Silly Hats

After 6.5 years, twelve classes for thirty six credits, thirty six books and twenty nine papers, I have finally finished my masters degree in religious education. My family came into town to help me celebrate. Their presence made the weekend extra special. Zoe had a great time clapping for everyone, but couldn't get over our "silly hats".

I'm just glad to be done. However, I believe that I may suffer from PTGSD. Post Traumatic Grad School Disorder. I'm still worrying about homework, and have started to plan weekends around when I'll be in the library. My caffeen in take has not regulated and I still look to see if my book bag is in the car before I leave the house each day.

It's certainly NOT that I miss it. I guess it will be a while until it all sinks in. I have made a few resolutions for my post graduate life...

1. Stop going to class & writting papers - so far so good
2. Play my guitar more - i now have a madolin (thank you G,D & Z!) so the intraments now compete like angry simbling for my time.
3. Get back into shape - I haven't decided what shape I like best yet, but the
4. Buy a house - well I ahve to find one I like first.

So I'm off to a good start for whatever comes next.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie,
You did it, and we are all so proud! TGIF WAY TO GO!
MOM & DAD

Betsy said...

You SOOOOO miss it!!! ;) I can't wait to suffer from the same disorder!!! 10 weeks of clinical and one week of test practice left before I joing you!!! :) Good luck with your resolutions!
Betsy